Monday 15 December 2014

wow

Wow, I have been over whelmed with the interest my flowers have created.. I have decided if you cannot buy your own dies or punches I will sell you some of my flowers if you are interest.. I have also had request for tutorials and for the sale of other items I have. 

I am at present trying to figure out how to do a video tutorial and believe me it is not as easy as it seems lol.. well I will keep on trying as sometimes it is easier showing you how to do it in real time than it is in a written tutorial, sometimes it is the other way around.. I was looking at a tutorial the other day and for the life of me still cannot figure it out lol. I even had my hubby trying to follow the instructions and you know what he said? 'did a man write these', he was serious lol.. How funny is that..

Anyway you will need to inbox me on fb or leave a message on here and I will get back to you in regards to price and costs..

Have a wonderful day.

Me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x