Sunday 24 May 2015

Scrap Pages...

I must admit it has been awhile since I completed a page, too long in fact, so sat down and created three of them.. All of my little granddaughter Astaria, she is a beautiful little girl and full of cheek..

I have so many photos to scrap that I thought yep while the cold weather is here I would get started in between classes, doctors appointments, family stuff and more lol.. I really enjoyed them and have two more started..

 
This layout used the Birds and Blooms paper.  Dies and stamps were
also the Birds and Blooms..
This layout is of my granddaughter Astaria and her pop having some one on one time..

 
This layout of Astaria is titled Dream.. She packed her teddy and a drink and bikkies and said she was leaving. One minute it was school next it was a walk..
The bag is nearly as big as she is.
I used bits and pieces of things I had (spare) to put this together lol..
A very simple design but that's what I like, to me the photo is the main focus
not the embellishments..  

 
I love this chipboard bird that I simply painted and then used dimensional magic over top..

 
A few details of stamps, dimensional magic and embellishments..

 
Moments
I really enjoyed making this page and wanted to use the three photos
of Astaria that showed her wonderment of running water in a stream...
 
 
I fussy cut the butterflies and the base that the flowers are sitting on.
The flowers are made with hessian.

 
'Moments', I inked heavily with SU Strawberry Slush then painted with dimensional magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x