Saturday 26 March 2016

Little House Cards and Book Box to Store Them in..


The Book Box I created to hold these wonderful cards in.

The Book Box opened to show the cards stacked in it.

First of the cards using Lavina stamps.

I used Lavina stamps for all the cards

Have to love the dies especially the mesh die.

I love this saying on poetry and of course I have butterflies on all my cards.
I do try to add them on all cards as I love butterflies, can you tell !!

This little lace leaf die is a new one of mine and to be honest I love it.

Thought they are different, all cards use the same basic ingredients.

Though I normally only make six cards in a set, this time I made eight simply because
I made extra paper lol

What a perfect quote 'Life is what happens to us while we
are making other plans'..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x