Thursday 24 November 2016

EEK CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE...

OH MY GOODNESS Christmas is nearly here.. What happened to the middle of the year?, One moment it was January and the next it is nearly December; what on earth did I do this year????

Lets see:

I had a small holiday for a week up at St Helen's at home in Tassie.
I had a major operation to repair my neck.
I celebrated the birth of a new granddaughter Emmie Rose.
I had a holiday to visit my gorgeous two grandsons Harley and Blake in Queensland for three weeks who I miss so much and of course their dad (my son) Saul- boys come first of course lol.
I had and have some health concerns that is slowing fixing itself Yah!!
I have had some craft classes with some friends and have been accepted as a member of a design team for My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog..
I have celebrated?? a birthday, sooo getting old..
I said goodbye to my cousin Julie and Graham who decided to go travelling around our wonderful country Australia.
I am making plans to travel next year..
Did I mention I had a birthday and am soooo old??
I have been to the cinema a few times to see some great movies.
I have read some great books and not so great ones and I have watched some brilliant movies and some shockers..
I broke a curtain rod, broke a chair, broke lots of things now I think about it lol.

Wow when you think about it, what have I really done!!! Oh did I mention my mind is going, my eyesight is poor, I have a hearing aid and I limp and I am getting old LOL..

Oh well bring on 2017 as that is the year I am going to develop muscles, run a marathon, get fit, travel lots, meet new friends, create and make new things, hug my hubby and kids more, have a huge clean out and enjoy life more..

NOW I must finish making my Christmas cards and table decorations for this year. I must get my list ready for the food I need. I must finish buying the pressies for the tribe. I must do a spring clean. I must put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house. I must get my Elf on the Shelf ready (first year).. I must, I must, I must, goodness me have I enough time now to finish it all! I must .... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x