Tuesday 27 December 2016

Baby Chest of Drawers Card

I have created a chest of drawers for a baby which can be made in any colour. You only need a few supplies to make it and it does not take anytime to do so..



Go to my youtube Channel     https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqCbagu0dsgBlpg52-Y_7A   

and if there are mistakes, please be kind to me and leave only positive comments.. And if you would like to see any tutorials then let me know and I will try to make them for you...

I do stutter a bit but that is life, no biggie in the scheme of things and I will talk your ear off.. Plain speaking and plainer hands.. work woman's hands plus I am getting on in years but Shhh !! don't tell anyone that lol..

Hugs
Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x