Monday 2 January 2017

The Big Reveal for my January Kit 2017


 
Yah!! My very first kit from Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft as a 
Creative Team Member 2017..
 
 
 
 I am so excited and look at all the wonderful things I received in the post..
OH MY Goodness, I did not expect that at all and what a WOW factor with all the gorgeous products.. 💓💙💚💛💜

I received in my wonderful kit:

Prima Flowers - item #590352
KaiserCraft Decorating Dies - Fireworks and Streamers -DD576
Celebrate It - Occasions Flowers
Tonic Studios - Nuvo -Jewel Drops .. Strawberry Coulis
Prima Trims - Rosy Belle #588731
Cheery Lynn - shaker embellishments - metal Hearts (K101-22)
& metal Glasses (k101-11)
Echo Park Paper Co - 6x6 stencil - Fireworks
Simple Stories - Happy New Year Stickers
Simple Stories - 12 x 12 Designer Paper
Bazzill Cardstock - Easter Grass, Candy Necklace, Licorice Twist, Pink
Imagine Crafts - Fireworks - Greenhouse #FW-003-002

Oh my imagination  is going wild, will I make that or will it be better in that
or maybe that would suit it better and can I add that and so on..
My fingers itch to start but I need to plan as I don't want to waste a single thing,
it's all so pretty..  
And my favourite thing would have to be the shaker embellishments
and the fireworks sprays, cannot wait to see them in action..

Oh I can see how much fun I am going to have !!!

Hugs
Donna

FIND ME:  


..............................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S JANUARY BOX?
-Aunty Vera's January Unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMWwSaCJkPI&t=1s

 January Monthly kit is available in different flower/spray colour combos and is $65 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.
Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x