Sunday 26 March 2017

All The Leaves Are Brown March Project # 2 AVSC

 
Ok, I was so not going to make a book for this month projects but guess what,
 I couldn't help myself lol..  I just love these little quotes
and the books fit into my first project The Cottage..

 
Firstly I cut ATC size cardstock which is 3 1/2 inches x 2 1/2 inches.
Then distressed inked them in the gorgeous colours from the kit..
 
 
Inside the cottage where the little books reside..

 
I then tore some pages up from an old book and pasted them on. 
Placing the gorgeous Washie Tape from the Washie Tape book (in kit)
on the edge of each page and stamping over the whole thing
brought it all together..

 
 

 
Using the Glitter Paste from the kit, I stencilled over the top
of each page using the Autumn stencil..  

 
I just love this little wish charm and thought it suited the
little quote card.. (I am yet to place a wish into it, there are so many
thing I want to wish for)...

 
I added tea dyed gauze and adhered the quotes..

 
I made a shaker pouch using the Washie Tape as a
border around two pieces of plastic..

 

 
Punching out some leaves from Carl - Maple, I placed one at each
end of the quote after inking around the edges in the
gorgeous Orange??? ink ..

 

 
Using Medium Gel I adhered it all together and placed tiny beads
at the top and bottom of each quote card... 

 
The gold in the Washie Tape was perfect for this
leaf with the gold veins..

 
I inked around each quote card and placed the scraps of the Washie Tape
on some of them to give a little extra something..
The Jute String was perfect for tying it
altogether I thought..
 
 
FIND ME:


..............................

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S MARCH  BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's March Unboxing HERE
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

March Monthly kit is available for $75 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x