Sunday 26 March 2017

Meeting Sue Smyth

 
I was so lucky to meet Sue Smyth and do some classes with her. What a wonderful time I had and all the goodies and ideas I came away with was wonderful.. 
 
How's that, a photo with the wonderful lady herself..
 
 
A layout I completed, made a few adjustments for myself,
but that is what it is all about..  Love this layout..

 
Sugar coated flowers (aka glittered), love this new technique
Sue showed me..

 
How simple is this corner but how effective is it..

 
Love these tags and the embossed birdbath..

 
Layer apon layer to lift this design..
And of course I used pop and Charlie for
this layout..

 
A card..

 
How pretty is this close up..

 
Another card, simple but effective, nearly shabby sheik..

 
Another card and look at this lattice die, just loved it..

 
I rubbed the bird and flowers with perfect pearls to give a different effect..

 
 
 
Love the dye coloured leaves for this card and the glittered flowers..

 
Three cards together, the photo does not do it justice..

 
I had a blast with Sue and her work it just wonderful, if you get the change check her out..
 
Thank you Sue for your time and commitment to showing your craft..
 
Hugs people..xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x