Monday 14 May 2018

Scrap Page Re-Vamp

Hi All,
Amira over at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft HERE
has put up a challenge to re-vamp a scrap page that we haven't liked
for some reason, so this is my take on her challenge..
 
The after photo..
 
The before photo..

 
I striped the page down to the basics..

 
These are the embellishments that I thought I might incorporate into
my new page..

 
I love this resin bird which sits on the re- purposed vellum.

 
The tag from the old scrap page. I tried it with the dark backing but didn't like it
so I simply used the velum front and tucked it behind the fussy cut rose corner.
 
 
The large flower I placed under the photos to give it a little dimension. 

 
The large woodchip heart was placed under the photos with just a rounded corner showing. This focuses your eye to the photo.

 
The 'D' I used again stand for Donna and Dianne which is my sister. I simply
distressed it around the edges. 

 
All in all, I was quite happy how this page turned out.. I have found I am using lots
of mixed media's in my backgrounds which btw I am loving.
 
.
 
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
hugs
Donna xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x