Thursday 28 June 2018

A new Image Design... Joanie the Flower Child

Hi all
How are we tonight.. It is extremely foggy where I live in the valley.. You walk out the door and turn around and next minute you are lost lol.. And this weather has brought my asthma out bad.. 
Now I fee dizzy, oh wait, I am ditzzy all the time lol..

Anyway back to the subject at hand, I found new digi images from Rick St Dennis; have anyone seen them?  Wow, they are gorgeous.. I am a little one sided to his umm scary digi images..
Look out for my bank account..
Oh no I digress again, Rick sent me an image HERE to use so this is my take on it..

I haven't used this kind before so it was a learning curve for me and I really enjoyed the end result.. And I can remember the flares lol. I had ones with flowers and hand prints..
Oh man I am old lol..

'Joanie the Flower Child'..


I coloured her in with copics and used the LetterIT metallic markers HERE
to colour the beads on her necklace and bracelets. I also used the silver for her ear rings and belt.. Love these pens..

Isn't she pretty.. 


I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x