Monday 11 June 2018

My Magical Pass Book Finished..

Hi all,
Well I did it, my Magical Book is finally finished.. Wow, what a huge project it turned out to be.. 
I loved not only how it looks but actually making it from scratch..
I hope you like it as well..

The closure is a bracelet I brought from Ebay, isn't it just wonderful..




We all love Cornish Pixies right?? I fussy cut a Cornish Pixie and made the wings 3D. 


Who doesn't love a find a word puzzle..


This book would not be finished if we didn't add Dobby..


Yep this describes me so totally.. 


They grew into adults as we watched.. 



All the books, all the spells we could know!!


I had to include the news, ( I wished mine would move sigh!!)..


The four houses; Ravenclaw and Slythrin..


Gryffindor and Hufflepuff..


Which house are you in?


I wonder where the 9 3/4 platform is??



Demintors, a vital part of this book I think!!


The sorting Hat, where do you think the Sorting Hat would have placed you..


The four house colours..


I so would not have wanted to drink the Polyjuice Potion; have you read the ingredients? Gross!!


So which wand do you think would accept you..
I fussy cut the butterfly and coloured it in using fingernail polish.


I read this page and yet did not understand a word of it as too advanced for me!


I'm going to Honey Dukes, will see you there!



After all this time? Always!!


Where are you going to get your Uniform? 


A Magical Day and fraught with Bravery indeed... 


Yes! I am going to have a go at the wand movements lol 


Though you cannot see it the key is actually 3D with glimmer over the wings..


How true Professor Dumbledore..


I must catch the train..


Memories!!


My completed book...







A few wands we made one afternoon.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx


3 comments:

  1. OMG Donna. This is gorgeous. I have so many questions. How big is the book how did you make it. Where did you get the pages from. Will you sell it to me 😂 do you take first borns 😂 seriously though. Please do a tutorial 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have made a beautiful piece of art! Thank you SO much for sharing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! love the Magic book & cool wands!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x