Tuesday 3 July 2018

I am a new Design Team Member..

Hi all Guess what!

I am  a new Guest Design Member for 
HeartCraftPaper.. Yah!!


 Monica who owns the blog and has a new Digi Shop opening  TODAY.. 
GO Monica..

You need to check this site out and don't forget to like and follow the blog..
You will see my first design on the 11th. I am excited as...

There are challenges and blog hops and images you can buy and lots of great stuff..

Check it all out HERE Facebook Gallery

and HERE  for the SHOP

And there is also a big 10% sale for the opening. Just use the code 

GRNDOPN

and HERE. for the Blog

and while you are there don't forget to check out the Template Gallery..

The Theme for this month is 'The Story Book Collection'..

Here is a sneek peek of my project, exciting isn't it..
What story is my image from??


Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x