Friday 14 September 2018

My Besties - September Girls


Wow, the months have certainty flown this year, is it because we are getting older and our lives are so busy!!.. Well for this months Design Team projects I have created three cards because I loved the images so much.. How wonderful are they.. They are all coloured in with Copic Markers..

My favourite of the three, she is just so adorable HERE


I love how cute she is, you just have to go and get her HERE


She is beautiful and of course you can buy here HERE



Don't forget to check out My Besties Aussie Challenge Here
to see all the wonderful cards the fans of My Besties are creating..

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x