Tuesday 13 November 2018

Reindeer's for Christmas..The Merry Christmas Challenge - November 2018



Hi all, well we are one month from Christmas, how did this year go so fast? 
I have created these very simple cards for The Merry Christmas Challenge. HERE

I did these kind of cards a few years back and thought I love them so much why
not create them again for one of my Christmas card sets..
I make 2 or 3 sets of Christmas cards every year to send out to family and friends..







I love this little reindeer and his knitted jumper.. I left him cream and stamped the jumper in
red Cherry Cobbler ink from Stampin Up.. I love this ink for Christmas and to be honest is the only red I will use.. 



The paper is from Kaisercraft..



The reindeer is a stamp and die set called ????


The flower is a sun burst punch and a circle punch..

The large fence like punch is from ??? and called ???  
My favourite card!!


All cards together, looks impressive right lol..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x