Wednesday 12 December 2018

Pillow Boxes - The Stars are Brightly Shining - AVSC

Hi all,
I know you know what I know I am going to say..
How is it CHRISTMAS TIME already; What, When and How did this happen???

Have you seen the December Kit called The Stars are Brightly Shining, WOW and I mean WOW, it is gorgeous.. It does have a religious theme but I love it and if you really look at the kit you will see all our Christmas songs we have sung over our life span.. 

I decided to use this kit for decorations mostly, so I hope they inspire you to buy the kit and make them along with me..

I die cut two pillow boxes from the Sizzix die Pillow Box and embossed them with a snowflake embossing folder.. Adhere the boxes to make two separate pillow boxes..  


Cut two 6 inches x 2 3/4 inches pieces of patterned cardstock.  Punch along both sides. 
Cut two pieces of patterned cardstock at 6 inches x 1 1/2 inches. 


Adhere altogether as shown making sure the joining of the papers are on the back.. 


Wrap ribbon around the pillow boxes and tie up the top, adhere tulle and a cut apart to the front of the pillow box. Add a small bull dog clip.


Add a strip of the star washie tape (love this) to the clip and punch a small strip with the same punch. Cut one of the flower shapes and adhere it to the clip. Add a pearl as shown.. Attach a flower to the front (in my case it is a poinsettia that is on a Createability flower which is on a Cheery Lynn Snowflake 5 die cut with a large Pearl in the middle).. 


I added some Inka gold to the wings of the angel and a few white pearl sprays. 
Oh and don't forget to ink around the cut apart's with Not Quite Navy Ink - SU..


I love how these came together..


A little Kindy glitz and Nuvo Crystal Glaze and they are finished..


The backs of the pillow boxes..





The two pillow boxes together.. You could fill these with chocolates and place them on the plates at the dinner table for your Christmas feast..


I hope I have 
Inspired you to 
create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the kit HERE
Check out Aunty Vera's blog HERE 
Check out my Facebook page HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x