Thursday 5 September 2019

Paper Clip Art - September

Hi all,
If you follow my blog you know that I am in a Paper Clip Art group on Facebook and we do two themes every month so we can swap every six months lots.. 
This month themes are Song and Family.

For Theme One I created a song that my mum used to sing to all of us when we were little. 

You Are My Sunshine..



Theme Two - Family

I carried the song theme through to Family with a photo of my mum and dad.
As this photo is about 45 years old I wanted it to look old and decided why not use a old photo strip die I have.. I love this photo of them and everyone reckons I look like my dad .. 
They have been gone for a very long time and to be honest, not a day goes past that I don't think of them and wish I could talk to them.. 


Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x