Tuesday 1 October 2019

October Unboxing - Nervous At Night - AVSC


Hi all,
I am loving this month's theme of  'Nervous at Night' which is Halloween..
I just adore creating Halloween things as it is so much fun.. 
Aunty Vera chose a fun Halloween theme this month with the papers 
from Crate Paper - Hey Pumpkin.

Now I need to apologise straight up for my sniffing, raspy voice, and coughing, this virus is sticking around for a very long time..



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout October..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

Hugs Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x