Sunday 16 August 2020

A Few Alcohol Ink Cards...

Hi all,
Yes I know its been awhile but life sure got hectic for me the last few months.. 
I needed to craft to let out some steam so I created some alcohol ink cards which by the way is my favourite medium at the moment.. And did you know they now have black yupo paper out gasp*** I am so excited to try it.. 
Anyways lets have a look at what I attempted will we...
I tried to create something in everyone but not sure I succeeded lol

This one mmm still yet to decide. Maybe daydreams are hard to interpret some are small and some are easy and some are just plain scary.. 


I wanted this to resemble holding on to two broken hearts hence the blue surround with
 black and pink.


Here I was trying to say life is full of freedom with the blue and green but sometimes along that path is stops that we must overcome within the black.


Her was my way of saying I am sorry but there is more to death with the hint of pink and blue.


I likened this one to steps of adventure which are always colourful.


I was told this is too bright for death and sorrow but to me it is celebrating the life of the person who we lose, this was about my heart being full of love remembering them.. 


I placed the gold in the centre to show that life is a continuous movement like a river flowing through the universe.


Sometimes life is a little black and for this one I created daydreams in colour which can sometimes make the darkness grey so life is functional.


I love this one as it is a mish mash of feelings and becomes life..


Celebrate all that is good in life including the darkness.. Sometimes we have a blackness that can take us down but then we find that special 'thing' and we burst out and spread colour and emotions. 


This one reminds me of a bird flapping its wings so hard so it can stay afloat to live without crashing to earth.. Its sorrow is knowing that while it is still doing that it becomes the best day ever because it is alive and feels..


I love this picture as it shows there are many layers to a person. The head opens to expel the black poisons that build up in time and you see your true self for a time.. 


The eye sees everything. It is so huge that the universe seems only a small part of what we are as humans and sometimes it spills out and that is when we need to believe in ourselves.


Life is a venture and the eagle sitting on a branch ready to fly is also ready to experience whatever happens..


My heart explodes with so much love that it cannot contain what else comes with it.. Love, hurt, disappointment and awe, is all mixed in with the foundation of us as humans..


I do hope you enjoyed looking at these cards and reading what they mean to me.. 
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs,
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x