Saturday 12 December 2020

Christmas Recipe Card Box - AVSC

 Hi all,

I created a set of recipes cards and box with the gorgeous papers from the the Gingerbread Christmas paper collection..  I cut a basic box shape from this fun paper and inked around the edges with vintage photo distress ink.. 


I cut the centre out of a Ephemera piece and cut it in half to adhere to the front of the box. I cut around the cup - apart 'lets bake stuff' and placed it on the frame with 3D foam tape. 


I brought these cards from our cheap shop and glued them back to back .


I painted a box that I have had for ages and decorated it using the stickers, cut -aparts and the name of the paper kit using 3D foam tape..  


Inside the box I placed a square piece of cardstock and added the finished box of recipe cards. I adhered a christmas tree inside the box with a metal star on top and little beads for decorations..



On top of the pack of cards I added a sticker .



I love how it turned out and by the way, I am so going to try some of these recipes..


Cards and box with Santa..


 Products are:

and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x