Sunday 31 January 2021

A Family Card by Donna

Hi all,

I created a card for you to celebrate Family but I loved the papers and The Gift of Giving Ephemera set so much, I wanted to include it in this card.... 

I cut a background from the Gift Of Giving Paper Pack and adhered it to a card front. I then placed a Post Card Ephemera piece on top using 3D foam tape to give it some dimension.. 

  

I simply added pieces of the Ephemera set with 3D foam tape and some bits and pieces from my stash .


I do hope we all can believe in the magic of family.. I love that bow.


My favourite thing in the Ephemera set is the candles and I so wanted to use the last one I had so I did. 
Stamping Always from the Be Mine Mini Sentiment Stamp Set finished this card off nicely.. 


  I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx


For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Go Power and Emboss Machine CO726520

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

Adhesive 3D foam Dots - CO723780

Glamorous Gold Pearls - CO724644

The Gift of Giving Collection Pack - CO727895

The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set  -  CO727908
The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x