Sunday 3 October 2021

You Are My Bestie - My Bestie Aussie Challenge

 Hi all,

I adore this image from My Besties, she is sooooo cute and I loved making this card.. I used watercolour paper and Distress Inks to colour her in with little bits of Kindy Glitz on the mushroom and Dimensional Magic on the hearts.


I was going to colour the basket blue but my hubby was talking to me so it became greenish brown lol. So I coloured her hair blue instead. 


Don't forget to check out My Besties Aussie Challenge Here

to see all the wonderful cards the Design Team of My Besties are creating..
You can purchase her HERE
Check out my facebook page and say hi while you are there.. CRAFT MAKING

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xxx

Materials:  
Scallop die
Heart Stack Die - Paper Roses
Jack & Jill Paper Stack - Prima Marketing
Banner Die - La La Land
Doohickey dies
Sentiment - SO Extra White - Paper Roses
Victorian Velvet , Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Tumbled Glass Distress Inks
Dimension Magic 
Kindy Glitz
Tombow Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x