Tuesday 2 November 2021

The Sweetest Christmas - My Bestie Aussie Challenge

Hi all, 

Don't you just love the digi image from Sherri Baldy Winter Now Globe Bestie Doll 6.

Coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut and added to some gorgeous paper, this card turned our wonderfully.. 



 Don't forget to check out My Besties Aussie Challenge Here

to see all the wonderful cards the Design Team of My Besties are creating..
You can purchase her HERE
Check out my facebook page and say hi while you are there.. CRAFT MAKING

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xxx

Materials:  
The Sweetest Christmas Papers - Mintay
Assorted Copic Markers
Gold bling and Pearls
Dimension Magic 
Kindy Glitz
Tombow Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x