Tuesday 1 November 2022

Two Cuties ATC

 

Hi everyone

I hope this first day of November finds you well. I am cleaning my studio and boy is it a mess, too much stuff not enough space as every crafter I know would say lol.

I decided to take a break from cleaning and made two ATC's as you know are Artist Trading Cards which are 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. 

I love creating these and someday will place them on cards or something as a topper but for now they stay in the folder to look at when I am feeling down.. 

Aall & Create and Paper Artsy are my go to for these ATC's. Coloured in with copics and the backgrounds are made by me in different ways. 




I do hope I have inspired you in someway 
Hugs
Donna x
I have entered this the Anything goes challenge over on the http://welove2create.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x