Thursday 22 December 2022

EmmieRose Love Layout - CC

 Hi all,

Welcome and wishing you wonderful holidays. 

 I would love to showcase the gorgeous papers by Couture Creations from the Elegance Collection with a layout of my beautiful granddaughter. 

This scrappage is a 12 inch x 12 inch and I have used the foiled sheet for the background but wanted the photo to stand out so added a strip of Monarch cardstock to help with this. I then placed the doily in the centre and layered the photo on top with a foiled frame under the top corner. 

Layering pieces from the ephemera set together for an awesome flower arrangement finished the side of the layout. I added a chipboard piece with a fussy cut flower from the 6.5 inch x 6.5 inch paper book on top and added the gorgeous adhesive pearls to finish the layout off. 






 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


CO728830 Elegance Double Sided Foiled Sheet

CO728831 Elegance Collection Ephemera Set

CO728820 Elegance Collection Kit - foiled ephemera pieces

CO728828 Paper 06

CO725353 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Peach

CO725382 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Green

ULT200052 Monarch Cardstock

CO728469 Pick Up Stick


CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x