Monday 9 February 2015

Time Flies

Wow, looking at my blog and I realized it has been over a month since I last blogged, where did the time fly????

I have been so busy with creating things for the Autumn Festival and now I am also going to take classes at a new shop that has opened in High Street New Norfolk..

My back is getting better thank goodness, though still having a few hassles, still if it went brilliant I would be worried lol..

Have some good news on the home front , my daughter Krystal is back home from Queensland and is due to have her little baby girl in only 2 1/2 weeks .. I have loved seeing my little granddaughter Astaria home, she is such a little lady now. nearly two..It is amazing how they bring so much joy to your home..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x