Thursday 18 June 2015

Some new scrap pages ...

 
I have finally got my butt together and started some more scrppin.. I only have about 5 years worth lol...
 
This one is of Astaria's first boat ride. I love it..
 
 
This makes me smile everytime I see it, such a cutie..

 
I love how this double page works together.. Simple and effective. Krystal pregnant with Astaria..

 
Brand new baby, just after Astaria was born..

 
I was told we were a cute couple, I had to smile at that. I'm not sure if my hubby agrees but hey we do love each other so why not lol.


                          I think this page of Astaria and her dad is wonderful.
                                         Looks to simple but I just love it.
                               
 
I wanted to place on one page all the things I love but didn't realize how much I do.
So the only way was to do small photos around a list.. Easy page..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x