Friday 6 November 2015

Christmas

Well the time has come around again, It's CHRISTMAS yah, I love Christmas..
I have been so busy making lots of things this year who has time for anything else lol. So here are a few things that I have been doing...


I love this simple yet elegant design. A white piece of embossed cardstock and a flower/snowflake and voila you have this..

 
Are these not elegant cards...



                 And I do love the look of beautiful dies combined with red and white..

 
 
Not only did I make this card upside down but I also made it back to front. AND no I do not know how I did that lol..

 
My daughter liked this card which is unusual as she doesn't like brown.. I must admit I'm not that keen on this but I do love the deer die.. 

 
My favourite medium 'Encaustic Art'   I love these screen cards.


 
I also enjoyed making these from digi stamps, though you cant see it, these cards have lots of dimensional paint and glitter on them..

 
Again using Encaustic wax I used an extra picture to make the poinsettia.

 
More digi stamps and again using dimensional and glitter, I really like them..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x