Friday 6 November 2015

Christmas Table

           I thought I would make some decorations for my table on Christmas day..


            I love how this turned out, my advent calendar with Bo Bunny papers..

 
I made lots of Christmas ball this year again with material. I also made some hearts using the same technique..



 
The boxes I am using to hold mints and candy canes. I used the envelope maker and label 17 dies from Spellbinders.


 
Don't you love the milk carton die from Stampin Up..
I filled these with chocolates..

 
Just a few things for Christmas..



Using the cracker board I made home made crackers with little water pistols in them. I reckon the kids are going to love them on the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x