Thursday 2 August 2018

A Tulip Shaker Card - HCP

Hi All,
How pretty is this  gorgeous image from HeartPaperCraft..

I created a shaker card using this wonderful Tulip available HERE
You can also buy the Birthday Wishes sentiment there as well..

Don't forget to go to the gallery HERE to check out all the wonderful art projects, you will be blown away with all the creativity the ladies have..


I have used on this pretty card: Watercolour paper, Distress Ink markers, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dcwv ' The Sweet Stack paper pad, Embossalicious - Floral Frenzy embossing folder, Kaisercraft -Love Notes Collection Paper, Sequins, Ek Success butterflies..

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

1 comment:

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x