Saturday 4 August 2018

My Invite - We Are All Heroes - AVSC


I was very surprised when I opened the August kit and found it to be a Super Heroes theme.
I thought straight away
Oh brilliant, this month we are having a Super Heroes party..

SO keep watching this space to see all the wonderful things I created
with our SUPER kit...

Here is your invite to come to the party...


Created with black and red cardstock, items from the kit and Blueprint 27 die from my Favourite Things..

 I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

My You tube page HERE
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x