Monday 30 November 2015

Retro Open Flower


I love the Retro punches they are so versatile for the amount of flowers that I can make from them.. I hope you like this very simple tutorial.

Retro Open Flower



Large Retro Flower Punch         -    EK Success
Medium Retro Flower Punch      -   EK Success
Small Retro Flower Punch          -   EK Success
More Mustard Ink   - Stampin Up

Punch 2 large Retro flowers

Punch 2 Medium Retro flowers

Punch 2 small Retro flowers
 

 
 
Ink all the edges.
 
 
                               Pinch the petals between your two thumbs and give it a squish
 
 
 
   Adhere the petals together starting with the largest ones and remember to off set each so no gaps show.
 
 
 Adhere a centre to finish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x