Monday 30 November 2015

Retro Rose

I have joined a face book group called Card Making Australia and New Zealand.
I had uploaded my photos of all the flowers I made and it was like wow, so many people wanted tutorials so here is my first one. I call it the Retro Rose, it kind of looks like a well opened rose to me. I hope you enjoy !!

Retro Rose

Large Retro Flower – EK Success

Medium Retro Flower – EK Success

Small Retro Flower – EK Success

White cardstock – Quill Multiboard 210gsm

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black

Ink – Baked Brown Sugar SU

 
Punch 2 large Retro flowers

Punch 2 medium Retro flowers

Punch 2 small Retro flowers

 
 
 


                                            Ink the edges of all the petals.

 
 
                                   Spritz with water until fairly damp but not soaked.
 


Fold each petal over an end of a paintbrush or something round and GENTLY squeeze together (not too much or the petals will tear)..
 
 
 
 

 
 

                               If the petals start to dry out Spritz lightly again. 
                                     Let dry completely before placing together

Adhere together starting with the largest petals first, then the medium petals and lastly the small petals. Place a coloured pearl in the centre to match the ink and papers.




                                                       Easy Peasy

                                                           Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x