Saturday 6 February 2016

Book You & Me

 
This book is more like an album that has a waterfall design to show case the photos..  I used a photo of Stephen and I on the belly band to show what the album is about..
 
 
The book opened showing the waterfall design and the two tags on the left. This photo of Stephen at the pinnacles was perfect for the pocket.

 
Showing the photos of the waterfall side just by lifting/ turning the flaps. I used photos for both sides of the flaps and used the tags to journal on.. 

 
Even on the back of the tags I placed photos. Total of 19 photos for this book but I could have added a few more which I might even do..

 
Even with the photos adhered in the book it is still quite narrow. I am going to make one for each of the kids and grandchildren with the 100's of photos I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x