Wednesday 6 April 2016

Left Lane...

Finally I can reveal my Design Team project for https://www.facebook.com/creatingimages1/ 
'Mothers Day'..
 What is it you ask? A great question as I don't have a clue lol.
Something between a Air Balloon, a Topiary, A Cart or ???? you choose..
All papers are Magnolia Lane and I used stamps to match.  
 
 
 I brought this clear plastic thingy years ago and knew one day I would use it lol
I placed a doily and a heart die cut underneath the plastic cap and a brad to secure it all together.
 
 
I stamped the flowers and butterflies and fussy cut them. The quote came from the book of papers.

 
Again the quotes came from the book and always remind me of my mum.

 
The 'wheels' are made from two ribbon spools.

 
I wrapped the 'stalk' with lace and wire.

 
Cutting tiny strips of paper and rolling them give the impression of fullness for the actual cart.

 
A side view of the 'thingy' even if it appears crooked lol. The wheel has some embossed paper and ribbon to give dimension.

 
A front view of the 'cart'. I fussy cut the flower and used dimensional magic on it to give some more, wellll, 'dimensional.

Can you see the tiny butterfly in this picture?

 
I used lots of strips of paper to cover the ball with lots of glue lol. 

 
 

 
The back view is nearly the same as the front view.

I like it heaps because its 'different' ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x