Friday 26 August 2016

Heart Cards

Four cards made with the Heart Ease paper and dies from Couture Creations and Spellbinders..

A Shaker card with heart and glitter inside. I handmade the flower as well.. I love this card and think the picture does not do it actual justice..

 
Spellbinder dies make this card spectacular to look at. I finished the card with a hear bling and ribbon dyed to match the colour..   

 
An unusual heart and you need to cut 4 half circle tops then fold the two at the bottom over to give the heart shape.. I love the design of it and again dyed ribbon to match the card.. Of course every card I make I seem to find room for a butterfly lol.

 
A pocket with tags in it. So easy to do and I must admit I love the lace border by Couture Creations.. The clock I fussy cut and painted with glossy accents to make it stand out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x