Tuesday 31 January 2017

My Bestie Dreaming of Love

Oh My!!, I was so excited to receive these digi stamps from Sherri for my DT project that I could not wait to create my project for the month of
February 'Hearts & Red'..

I created a set of ATC's to go into a ATC Box...
I was in two minds as to wether to make a pocket letter or the ATC's and you
know which one I finally chose..  Why them? you ask, well I wanted something
that when you opened it, out came the surprise factor.. It is not to
say I wont make a pocket letter with these images as they are too wonderful 
not too, but for now lets take a closer look at all this Gorgeousness !!!



This is the box opened. How cute does this look!!
 I just love these images..



She is sooo pretty!! and so grown up with her make-up
and bow in her hair..  I fussy cut her and added a flower and leaves
to the heart as I felt love and flowers just go together
don't you think!! 
The paper on the box came from the digi stamps
Pocket Letters - Enjoy The Little Things &
Bestie Butterfly Dreams Stitched Love..
Image: 163



This one, to me say's, 'I have a secret'
I fussy cut her and added a little heart to match her balloons..
I thought a little eye shadow was just the thing
that was needed for her face.. And of course
all girls need bling & glitter..
Image: 524



Magical Creatures - 'Meet Twigs' is wonderful.
I had so much fun with this image. I haven't decided yet
if he is a he or she is a she.. lol I just think Twigs is
gorgeous and decided to add a flower & leaves
to the heart because to me, it is
all about Nature with Twigs..



Sending a Kiss is adorable with her huge brown eyes..
I added a red scalloped heart with a classic heart
die cut from the Pocket Letters - Enjoy The Little Things
paper.. Don't you think she
is sending a kiss to her heart's love!



Pocket Letter - Bestie Butterfly Dreams Stitched Love..
We can all be blamed for day dreaming of
our love!  I punched out some butterflies
to place on the red hearts as I
felt she also had butterflies in her heart
as well as her love!!



I don't very often make something from the back end of
a stamp or paper but this is just sooo
darn cute!!  I added some sparkle to her
dress and flowers to the tree..



Lift Your Spirit screams Innocence to me.. She has a letter from her
love that she holds against her heart as she
cannot bear it to be to far away..



 I don't think I could get another ATC in this box do you !!



And here the little box is closed!

Can you imagine opening this little
box then pulling out the ATC's one by one...
Oh My how much fun that would be!!


Materials:

Paper:
Bazzill – Red Cardstock
Watercolour paper

Inks:
Distress by Ranger – Assorted
Stampin Up – Sweet Sugar Plum, Kiwi Kiss
Memento – Tuxedo Black

 Dies and Stamps:
Sizzix – Artist Trading Card – by Eileen Hull
Heartfelt Creations – Leafy Branch – HCPC – 3645 Stamps
Heartfelt Creations – Leafy Branch –HCDI – 757 Dies
Spellbinders – Classic Heart Die
Spellbinders – Scalloped Heart Die
Ek Success – Small Butterfly Die
Hot of the Press – Zen Dragonfly – Lift Your Spirit Stamp 
Stampin Up – Petite Pairs – Sending a Kiss Stamp

 Flowers:
 
Heartfelt Creations – Leafy Branch – HCPC – 3645 Stamps
Heartfelt Creations – Leafy Branch –HCDI – 757 Dies

 Assorted:

Bella Bling, Kindy Glitz, Glossy Accents - Inkssentials
Seam Binding, Lace, Tombow Multi Glue
Double sided tape, Cheesecloth

 Tools:

Blender
Cuttlebug
Pocket Letter - Bestie Butterfly Dreams Stitched Love..





Pocket Letters - Enjoy The Little Things  


...........................................
..........................................
You can find all these wonderful images at :
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

and don't forget to check out all the Design Teams projects
at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x