Thursday 2 March 2017

All The Leaves Are Brown - March Project AVSC

 
Hello wonderful people , well here I am again to show you
what I created with the wonderful March Kit for Aunty Vera
 
As soon as I seen this kit I knew it was destined to be a cottage..
 
So the first thing I did was make a template. Easy right,
4 simple pieces of paper.
only Do Not do what I did and
that was adhere the paper on before it was put together
BEFORE checking which side it actually goes on;
YEP! you guessed it, was on the wrong side lol
 

 
Love this little Cottage...
 
The front..
The photos do not do justice to this little cottage..
I die cut the door 3 times,
I also cut the clock twice with black and red.
I used the gorgeous Washie Tape for
all the corners.

 
Then flowers were made with the Washie Tape.
 
 
Two brads for door handles.. Don't the flowers look
gorgeous with the gold Washie Tape..
 
 
Side view of the cottage..
I love this paper and adding a border from one
of the papers finishes it off nicely..

 
Can you see the hats and mushrooms shine?
 
 
The other side.
 How cute is this bird...

 
Back of the cottage..
I love this tree with all
the leaves falling off it..
I fussy cut a flower and added a Washie Tape one on top
to give a little dimension..
 
 
I used Ranger Distress Crackle paint to give the tree
a bark texture

 
I thought the die from Sizzix - Chevron by Tim Holtz was perfect
for the roof..


 I Placed holes in the roof and the cottage to lace
Jute String through to keep it altogether and
also to carry... 

 

 
You can see the Washie Tape on the corners here..
 
 
How big the cottage actually is..

 
A sneak peek at project # 2..
 
 
 Products I have used for this project:
 
The March Kit from Aunty Vera
Chevron die from Sizzix - Tim Holtz
On The Fence die from Sizzix - Tim Holtz
Branch Tree die from Sizzix - Tim Holtz
Chipboard
Distress Inks
Distress Crackle Paint - Antique Bronze and Clear Rock Candy
Cuckoo Clock - Couture Creations
Rhinestones - Kaiser 
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Kindy Glitz 
 
FIND ME:


..............................

 
CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S MARCH  BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's March Unboxing HERE
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE


March Monthly kit is available for $75 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.
 
Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by...
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x