Friday 1 June 2018

Wiinter - My Besties

Hi all,
Today I have the My Bestie DT June project to show you
which is themed winter..
I just love these images, they are sooo pretty..
Images: Besties Winter Wonderland
IMG186 Snow Board Girl




You can see it at My Bestie Aussie Challenge  HERE
Materials:
Celebrate the Season Cardstock - Heartfelt creations
Label Seventeen Die - Spellbinders Nestabilities
Petite Pairs Stamp Set - SU
Glitter/ Bling/ Kindy Glitz/ Dimensional Magic
Assorted Distress Inks
Water Coloured Paper
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna x

5 comments:

  1. I just love this! It is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is so wonderfully crafted and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Love the beautiful flower and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifil card with two winter inmages! Thank you for sharing at Color It, Create It, Show it Off and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so beautiful
    Noilone DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x