Tuesday 11 July 2017

Craft on the Road

Well I need to be honest, I have created very little craft while on the road. Why, because there is so much to do and see.. And I have been reading a great series of books.. See not enough time lol..

I did manage to create some card toppers for the male species and of course a few Gorjuss Paper Clip art pieces.. I will be creating some cards to show you soon but let me show you now what I have created...

CARD TOPPERS (MALE)

The paper, which I love is by Kaisercraft and called Story Book.. Lots of fussy cutting, a bit of tea dyed gauze, and heaps of 3D foam sq and you have these; oh don't forget to ink around the edges of all pieces with Tea Dye Distress Ink to get rid of the white cut edge..

















GORJUSS PAPER CLIP ART

These Paper Clip beauties from the Simply Gorjuss 6 x 6 Paper Pack are just.. Well.. 'GORJUSS'..
With a little trim, odd bits and pieces and Victorian Velvet Distress inked gauze, What more do you need!!! Ok you do need to do lots of fussy cutting but that's all the fun isn't it.. 








Thank you for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you to created wonderful things..
Hugs
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x