Sunday 28 May 2017

Our Trip So Far...


Hi all, Just giving you an update on our travels so far..  Not a lot happening with the crafty side of things but I have enjoyed visiting some lovely places that I thought I would share with you..

I love this photo of my hubby Stephen in front of the plane.. This photo was taken just as we entered Forbes..


We stayed down on the river front in Forbes and my how wonderful it was.. We were lucky to catch up with some old friends Charlie and Lorraine from Forbes.. Lots of laughter were to be had.


On we travelled to a place called Coonamble. Just outside of there is a little place called Nakadoo Farm that we stayed at for a night.. Wow, we had the place to ourselves and the host Karen was wonderful.. She made a fire for us and after we found out she was a Mrs Whippy lady , well of course we had to have a whippy ice cream..


Be careful of the outside dunny as there is a mighty huge 'Red Back on the Toilet Seat Last Night'.. Sorry couldn't help myself, it is a song and an old one at that lol.. There is tons of items dating back to the 1800's so worth a look for sure..


Up to Lightning Ridge we go and lo and behold we see this fella 'Stanley' who is a 18 meter Emu made from scrap metal including a car body..


We are just setting up camp here and must admit was looking forward to sitting down with a cuppa..


Will keep you all updated and hopefully will get some of them crafty items in soon lol.

Hugs
Donna xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x