Friday 4 August 2017

My Stuff in the Magazine YAH!!

Well I am now published in the Creative Papercrafe magazine for the third time and I am totally chuffed...                    
I am on the front cover and think it is wonderful..


As you can this month was Some Thing For the Boys.. I chose masculine cards from Tim Holtz products..





And for the Mixed Media, I went with Artist Trading Cards ATC. which I totally loved putting together..






I had so much fun creating these cards for this magazine..

Do you self a favour go buy the magazine, itis filled with new products, templates, ideas, tutorials, and showcases tons of new mediums and how to use them.. By far the BEST mag on the market..

I hope I have helped you
create gorgeous things..
Hugs
Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x