Wednesday 18 October 2017

Three Weeks

Three weeks to go then we will be home. Sometimes it seems as if we have only been on the road a few weeks then at other times it feels like years, go figure lol..

We have seen so much and yet so little of our beautiful country of Australia.. Ayers Rock or Uluru as it is now known was just jaw dropping awe-ness. This huge rock out in the middle of no where brilliant!!

There are so many places that I loved that I will have to go back in my photos to have a look,
The amazing beaches we have seen and swum in has just been wonderful.

I havent had lots of service available to me as we have been free parking, in some cases the middle of no-where lol, so to keep this updated has been impossible. I do have a million zasquillion photos to show you as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my iphone lol.

Be safe out there.
Hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x