Thursday 30 November 2017

My Crafty Friend for AVSC



Hi all,
Well after six months travelling around Australia, I am finally home.  I had a wonderful time hassles and all and even though I crafted on the road I feel excited to start again with the Creative Team for Aunty Vera.

I have created for you three projects for the month of November. I did'nt get the chance to use the gorgeous stamp or die set but know I will use it in a future project for Aunty Vera.

My first project is an Easle Drawer Card; with the gorgeous papers I knew that was going to be one of my projects straight away..

Look at this gorgeous kit, Wow!! 


I am making three of these at the same time so you will see different colours as I progress as I would complete a step and forget to take a photo so hence three of them lol.


Cut one piece at 6 inches x 6inches and score 1inch on all four sides
Cut as shown (cut a small sliver off the tab to fold easier).


Adhere as shown (see the different colour lol)


Cut one piece of cardstock at 4inches x 8 inches and score on the 8 inch side at 2 inches and 4 inches.
Fold as shown. This is the easle part of the card.


 Cut one piece of cardstock at 4inches x 11 inches and score at 1inch, 5inches, 6inches, 10inches.
 Fold as shown and adhere the end to make a band (as in the back of the photo)


Cut your mats as shown in the photo.


Ink all the edges of your mats..


Adhere the gorgeous paper to the mats.


Adhere the front panel on the box then insert a brad. Cover the back of the brad with a panel. as well as the other three sides. as shown. I covered the bottom of the box with one of the 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" pieces of cardstock. DO NOT cover the outside sides of the box as it won't slide in the cover, just the outside front and back.


Place the box in the band and adhere the easle on the top of the box as shown. I added a plain mat and some of the gorgeous paper.


Cut a 4inch x 4inch piece of cardstock and adhere half of the bottom to the easle.
I hope you can see what I mean as yep forgot to take a photo of this step completely..
 DUH!! (still in holiday mode I think).


Decorate as desired. I just loved this quote as in my case it really is..




I covered the dress form chipboard with Distress ink and using my finger smooched the gorgeous pearl drops over it. Loved the effect..


I hope you like this little project and hopefully understand it,, 

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

November Monthly kit is available for $61.40 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

Please visit me on my  FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

........................................

Materials:

November kit from Aunty Vera
Chipboard Dress Form
Kindy Glitz
Lace Doily
Small Rose
Bazzill Cardstock
Scissors Embellishment
Pearl Brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x