Thursday 14 December 2017

Envelope Gift Card Holder Tutorial... AVSC

Hi all,
Today I have an envelope gift card holder tutorial to show you.
This is so easy to make, it literally only takes minutes to complete.
The decorating took me ages and I would try one thing
then discard it only to actually use it down the track lol. 
Cut a piece of cardstock at 8 3/4 inches x 6 3/8inches and score it at 1 3/4 inches and 5 1/2 inches. Cut away as shown.

Round the edges. Fold over the large flap and adhere the smaller flap on top. Fold up the bottom flap and adhere that to the two side panels. This gives you the envelope shape.


I decided to use this colour scheme then changed my mind as the green was too strong; with the panel from the Bo Bunny Magical Christmas kit from Aunty Vera. You can purchase it HERE


The Top Note die comes from Sizzix Stampin Up.


Cut a pink panel at 9cm x 5inches with a 1 1/8inch circle punch
Cut a pattern piece at 8 1/2cm x 4 3/4inch with a 1 1/2inch circle punch
Ink all the edges of your paper except the white with Victorian Velvet Distress ink.
I adhered the panel with 3D foam tape to give it some depth.


The back panels are the same size as the front. 


I painted the images on the panel with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Paint.


The gift card measures 3 3/8inch x 4 7/8inch
the white panel measures at 3 1/8inch x 4 5/8 inch
The tab is from Stampin Up Tab punch.
I love this stamp from Kaiser Christmas collection and stamped
it in Stampin Up - Strawberry Slush.


The back is the same measurements as the front.
I have added a strip measuring 3 3/8inch x 2inch in pink bazzill
The patterned panel measures 3 1/8inch x 1 3/4inch (only adhere three 3 sides) so you can tuck the gift cards into the pocket.



I die cut the Top Note in white and folded it in half as shown. I stamped
'Welcome Christmas into your heart' from the  Heard from the Heart stamp set from Stampin Up in Strawberry Slush.
 I inked a star with Victorian Velvet and sprinkled some glitter over it.




The envelope gift card front.


The envelope gift card back.


Don't you love these panels from the Magical Christmas December kit from
Aunty Vera. HERE
I love how this turned out but thinking next time I might use a plain top instead
of the Top Note Die.

I hope I have inspired you to create
glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx


1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant Donna. I would love the card holder more than the actual gift card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x