Monday 12 September 2022

Little Pixie Elves - My Besties

 Hi all,

For this month's challenge of Anything goes over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge,

My Besties Aussie Challenge

 I created this gorgeous 5.5 x 5.5 inch card with this darling image from the My Besties shop. 

PARTLY COLORED~LIL~ WONDERLAND NIXIE PIXIE ELVES OF THE WOODLANDS BESTIE SHERRI BALDY DIGI STAMPS IMG 142

Loving the colours inspired me to use a alcohol ink background, some sewing and lots of die cuts. Such a cutie pie. 


 My Besties Shop


 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

3 comments:

  1. What a adorable card I just love it...Thank you for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls DT ....Hope to see you more YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and beautiful card. Thank you for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls. Good luck!
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Wonderful image and details!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x