Sunday 31 March 2019

ATC - Your Cloud's In My Sky - March - AVSC

Hi all,
I am adoring these papers from the March theme 'Your Cloud's in My Sky'.

I thought I would create eight ATC's to go into the ATC box I created in my last project for March with Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.  (I do hope you liked it).

ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and they measure at 2 1/2 inches wide x 3 1/2 inches long.
I love creating these and am in assorted swap groups.

The ATC's are cut from brown cardstock and I have cut mats that measure 2 3/8 inch x 3 3/8 inch as I like a thin border.. If you like your border wider, then cut the mats 
at 2 1/4 inch x 3 1/4 inch.. 


Mats adhered to the base of the ATC.


I won't go through on how I created these ATC's as they all follow the same idea.. On each of the ATC's I have placed a strip of the Trees on the Avenue washie tape Here on each front.. 


Using the scraps of the papers I created for background interest..


I fussy cut images from the papers and using 3D foam tape placed them on the mats..


On each image I rubbed Glossy Accents over it to give them a lovely shine and some 
Kindy Glitz to give a little sparkle, after all what is Autumn without sparkle ..


The 

Carta Bella - Fall Break - 12x12" Sticker Sheet - Elements Here is such a gorgeous one, that for this project I used quite a few.. I did ink around the edges first as it was too white otherwise..



I punched a flower from the paper and a smaller one to place on top of it with 3D foam tape..


I just love how the bias binding turned out with the Autumn colours.. And them gorgeous Autumn leaves from that paper I created just made this ATC perfect..


We call Fall, Autumn in Australia but in all honesty it means the same - lushiness colours..


The ATC's together with the ATC box I created..


The box opened with the ATC's inside..



The box shut with all the goodies inside ready to gift them..


All the projects together: 
The Shaker Card
The Tag
The Calico background
The ATC Box
and all the ATC's to fit in the box..


All the Lushiness from my Autumn March Theme - Your Cloud's in My Sky...

The Core products were 
 - Echo Park -Celebrate Autumn Collection Kit HERE
-Tim Holtz- Mini Blueprints Cling Stamp Set HERE

The other products are:
Aunty Vera - Trees on the Avenue Washie Tape Here
Faber Castell- Gelatos - Steampunk Here
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder - Midnight Copper - Here

Prima Marketing Heaven Sent 2 Paper Flowers - Vivenne - Here

Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Set - Fall Folliage  - Here

Carta Bella - Fall Break - Embossing Folder - Whisking Leaves - Here



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x