Monday 25 March 2019

ATC Box - Your Cloud's In My Sky - March - AVSC

Hi all,
I have another project for you using this gorgeous collection of papers from the Autumn March Theme Which I love to bits.. For this project I made a ATC Box which holds 8 ATC's.. And yep that is another project entirely, coming soon..

To make this box I used the papers from the collection kit and brown cardstock in my stash.. Inking around the edges of all the pieces in brown ink from Clearly Kelly available  Here


Cut brown cardstock at 3 inches x 11 inches and score @ 2 1/2 inch, 3 1/4 inch, 7 inch, 7 3/4 inch.


Cut three strips of patterned paper @ 2 7/8 inch x 12 inches. These will be enough to decorate the base with leftovers for the ATC 's..


Mats are as follows:
Mats 1. Cut two - 2 7/8 inch x 2 3/8 inch
Mat 2. Cut four - 2 7/8 inch x 5/8 inch
Mat 3. Cut Two - 2 7/8 inch x 3 5/8 inch
Mat 4. Cut Two - 2 7/8 inch x 3 1/8 inch 


I do cover the front and back of the base as it does look good when finished..
Using the green strip brings the book together with the papers..

  

The book folds as shown..


 Cut Eight pieces of brown cardstock @ 4 inches x 6 inches and score @ 2 3/4 inches, 5 1/2 inches, turn once and score @ 1/2 inch. Trim as shown..


Place strong tape on the flaps and fold as shown..
  

Fold over the side and voila, a pocket..


Using a one inch punch cut a half circle from the pocket at the top.. 
Note: To get all circles even, I trace around the first pocket with a pencil mark as shown on all the pockets.. (I have moved the first pocket down on this photo so you can see what I mean)..


Then using the one inch punch cut just above the drawn half circle as shown, they will all be straight that way and match..


I simply drew a F on my pockets for the front..


Cut eight belly bands @ 2 5/8 inch x 5 1/2 inch and score 1 3/8 inch, 4 1/8 inch. 


An easier way to do this scoring is move the belly band 1/8 inch as shown below and score @
 1 1/2 inch x 4 1/4 inch.. 


Wrap the belly bands around the pocket meeting up at the back. There will be a small gap so don't panic you didn't cut it wrong.. This saves bulk when adhering together..
Add one piece of strong tape in the middle as shown.. (you do need strong tape)
  

Adhere the pockets together back to front of another pocket; on the last pocket add more sticky tape so it adheres to the back of the box as shown..



The book opened fully.. I used the leaves I made from the start of the month. The stickers from the sticker sheet included with the March paper collection kit are popped up with 3D foam tape to give a little dimension..



I used a small magnet for the closure of the book..


How gorgeous are these flowers that I chose to go with my kit and of course some more leaves I created with assorted papers and inks....


All the Lushiness from my Autumn March Theme - Your Cloud's in My Sky...

The Core products were 
 - Echo Park -Celebrate Autumn Collection Kit HERE
-Tim Holtz- Mini Blueprints Cling Stamp Set HERE

The other products are:
Aunty Vera - Trees on the Avenue Washie Tape Here
Faber Castell- Gelatos - Steampunk Here
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder - Midnight Copper - Here

Prima Marketing Heaven Sent 2 Paper Flowers - Vivenne - Here

Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Die Set - Fall Folliage  - Here

Carta Bella - Fall Break - Embossing Folder - Whisking Leaves - Here



You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Donna. Your tutorials are always great with the measurements attached. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x