Friday 26 January 2018

Australia Day Recipe Book AVSC

 
Hi all, how are we doing this Australia Day!!
I thought I would combine the wonderful January kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft with
Australia Day and this is what happened..
A recipe book filled with Australian recipes..And to all the Kiwi's out there I am claiming the pav as Australian as I love it so much hehe..
  
The cover measures 7 1/2 inches x 5 1/4 inches.
Score at 3 5/8 inch x 3 7/8 inch
punch two holes
one 7/8 inch down from the top
one 3 7/8 inch up from the bottom  
of the spine you just created.
 
 
Cut 4 pages at 6 1/2 inches x 4 3/4 inches
Score 3 1/4 inches
Cut 16 mats @ 3 inches x 4 1/2 inches
Round the corners of one side, (don't forget that you have a left and right side on the pages). Ink around the edges with blue ink..
 
 
Adhere the mats on to the pages as shown.
Using the Open Road stamp set from the kit, I stamped all the stamps
on assorted pages to give some interest points.
 
 
So far looking good..
Line up the pages on the cover and pierce the holes to match.. 

 
The Cover of the recipe book..
All the fussy cut images came off the net from Pinterest
(tried to find the original contributor but was unable to do so) 
Don't you love Aunty Vera's washie tape.

 
 True Blue story here, no Bull!!
(front)
 
 Hoo-Roo, love me veggiemite !!
We do em big ova ere mate!!

We live in Straya mate, wot bout ya self?
 


 
 How cute is this bow with our Aussie Damper..
 
 
Mum's sponge is a beauty for sure...
(love that washie tape here)

 
Now who doesn't love MILO
WHAT!!! What's wrong with ya!!

 
Road signs we have a million of..
 
 
I love this apple crumble recipe which is a favourite in our house..

 
Love Lemonade scones with homemade raspberry jam and cream YUMMO!! 

 
For a winter's meal beside the fire with a hot buttery dinner roll. mm mm!!

 
Love the 'Pav', the trick to this pav is knowing your oven, my new one takes 45 minutes but my old oven took 1 hour to cook; a huge difference in the time..
Don't the stamps look great above and below this recipe..

 
Every Bloke and Sheila loves their veggie-mite...

 
Two of my favourites 'slurp'..


Hubby's favourite, me not so much, as I cant stand looking down at my plate seeing their eyes staring back at me lol.

 
The Aussie Lamington, what else is there to say..

 
I just love this paper and the quote is just wonderful..

 
I needed a strip of colour to brighten up this page. 

 
One of my all time favourite savoury things. The fussy cut hand, flag and saying finishes this page of nicely. I love the stamp on this piece of paper.

 
 Cover of the book, love the fly spray, think its aiming for the witchetty grub though! 

 
The Finished book

  
 
I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

January Monthly kit is available for $46.20 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................

Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
 
Materials:
 
January Kit
Night of Navy ink - SU
Distress Vintage Photo ink
Rhinestones
Glossy Accents
Kindy Glitz
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x