Friday 26 January 2018

Australia Day 2018

Hi all,
'HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY'
 
I wanted to celebrate Australia Day with family this year, so weather permitting we are off to have a barby and a glass or two of bubbly and to celebrate where we live and having the love of family..
 
Does it worry me sometimes of where Australia is heading, yep it does but I love being an Australian and wouldn't want to live anywhere else..
 
I decided to try and get three of my grandchildren to sit for me, wave a flag and to smile.. Did this happen? Yep but not at the same time lol
 
 
I think in this photo Charlie was trying to get a booger of her finger lol.

 
Astaria, gumbies, sunnies, and a flag, what more do you need..

 
Emmie, glasses too big nan I will hold them for you.

 
Charlie, I am just way too cool..

 
Forget the trampoline, this is for fun, not work nan.. lol

 
Have a great day and be safe out there people..
Hugs
Donna x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x