Saturday 6 January 2018

My Bestie Summer - January 2018

 

Hi all, How was your Christmas and New Years eve??  Mine was very busy as usual..
Of course, a ton of New Year resolutions that will never happen lol.
 
This is my January project for My Bestie 'Summer'

'The Gift of Friendship'
 
The image is    "Fluffy Frannie" My Besties img010

 I fussy cut the butterflies from the L'aquarelle Designs paper.
The Elegant Band was covered in dimensional magic and sprinkled with glitter.


 
Inside the Easel Card

 
A Mandela of my flower, how cute is this... 

 
  
You can see it on the My Bestie Challenge  HERE
 
Materials:
 
L'aquarelle Designs Paper - Ultimate Crafts
Petite Messages - Rambling Rose - Ultimate Crafts
Bunting - Rambling Rose - Ultimate Crafts
Sunshine and Smiles Die - Rambling Rose - Ultimate Crafts
Elegant Band - Rambling Rose - Ultimate Crafts
Stitched Rectangles Die - Scrap Dragon
Judy's Blooms Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Snowflake #6 Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Tiny Stapler - Tim Holtz
Glitter/ Bling/ Kindy Glitz/ Dimensional Magic
Assorted Distress Inks
Water Coloured Paper
 
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
 
Hugs
Donna x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x